Welcome to EENY JAPAN online store!
This store is managed by ENATEK LTD., a trading company established in 1978 in Tokyo, Japan.
You can find various products here: Japanese traditional crafts, pottery and porcelain including Arita, Kutani, Kyoto and Shimizu ware, wood crafts, glasswork, inlay crafts, kaleidoscopes, Mt.Fuji items, tableware and kitchen appliances such as yunomi (Japanese tea cups), tea and coffee cups and saucers, sake cups, plates, chopsticks and chopsticks rests, vases, dolls, iPhone cases, towels, clothes and toys for babies and kids, air fresheners, business card cases and so on.
All the items we are offering are what we are authorized to sell by the original manufacturers, producers or suppliers, which is why we are proud to say all of our merchandise are completely brand new and in a good condition.
We are pleased to introduce various kinds of attractive and interesting products here.
Please enjoy shopping :)
1. Definition of Personal Information The term 'personal information' shall mean information about a living individual which can identify the specific individual by name, date of birth or other description contained in such information (including such information as will allow easy reference to other information and will thereby enable the identification of the specific individual).
2. Collecting Personal Information We may collect information of customers in the event that they purchase our products or that they contact us for inquiries. For collecting such information we will clearly state in writing the purpose of use, and will engage in such action in a legal and honest manner. We collect the following personal information from you: a) Name b) Address c) Telephone number d) E-mail address e) Password f) Shipping destination information g) Shopping record with us and details h) Information that, when combined with above-mentioned items, will eneble us to identify the specific individual.
3. Using Personal Information We collect personal information from our customers for the following purposes: a) Order confirmation and reference b) Shipping confirmation and reference c) Replying inquiries We never disclose personal information to any third party wihtout your consent except the following cases: a) Cases in which the handling of personal information is based on laws and regulations, and which the handling of personal information is necessary for cooperating with a state organ, a local government, or an individual or a business operator entrusted by either of the former two in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations b) Cases in which the handling of personal information is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person c) Cases in which the personal information is exchanged and shared among affiliates of the company which runs the Shop.
4. Security Control Measures for Personal Information Personal information collected from customers shall be securely managed by the Service Provider under reasonable, organizational, physical, personal and technical measures, and the Shop shall handle the information in such a manner that complies with related laws and regulations in an endeavor to prevent risks such as illegal intrusion, loss, falsification or leakage.
5. Correction and Deletion of Personal Information If you need to correct or delete your personal information, please write us from the e-mail address below (Clause 8). If you are a registered member of this site, you can edit the information under 'My Account' of this website.
6. Use of cookie files We may use cookie files to enhance the use of our Web site. Cookie files do not contain information that can be used to identify you, and therefore your privacy will not be invaded. You can modify the settings of your Web browser to determine if and how a cookie will be accepted. * A 'cookie' is a small text file placed on your computer's hard drive by our Web page server.
7. Use of SSL For entering information, we use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology to secure personal information and to prevent the data from being intercepted or falsified. * SSL is a protocol that encripts data and protects it from wiretapping and falsification. By using SSL you can send information more safely.
8. Contact Information email@example.com For questions and/or requests, please send emails to the above address. Our business hours is from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., from Monday to Friday except on Japanese public holidays. We will reply to you within 48 hours on business days of when we receive your email.
9. Changes to Privacy Policies When it is deemed necessary, we may make changes to the Personal Information, Purpose of its Use or Privacy Policies sections of this web page without prior notice and consider it to be an official announcement to you.
We accept PayPal payments only.
We are pleased to offer free shipping for all of our merchandise. Orders
are shipped by EMS (Express Mail Service).
We will inform you of your tracking numbers as soon as we make shipment.
Return and Refund Policy
In case there are any problems with our merchandise, please contact us within 14 days of the day when you receive your order.
We will accept returns and make refunds subject to our policy.
1. We will accept returns and make refunds only in the following cases from (a) to (c).
(a) Delivered items are not consistent with your order.
(b) Items do not function well due to manufacturing defects.
(c) Damage to the items is incurred during the transportation from us to the delivery address.
2. We DO NOT accept any returns NOR make any refunds in the following cases from (a) to (i).
(a) You change your mind about a purchase after you place an order but fail to make a cancellation request within 48 hours of when the order is placed.
(b) You place an order by mistake but fail to make a cancellation request within 48 hours of when the wrong order is placed.
(c) You refuse to receive your shipment because you change your mind or you place the order by mistake.
(d) Delivered items are consistent with your order and without any manufacturing defects.
(e) 14 days have passed since you receive your order without making any claim for defective goods.
(f) The claimed defects of handmade products are the small imperfections and/or differences in size, shape and/or color, which cannot help but happen in the process of artisanal handicraft and should not be regarded as defects or faults.
(g) You have responsibility for the claimed defects, damage and/or any other claimed problems.
(h) You return items without our approval.
(i) The items returned to us with our approval have been used and/or are not in the same condition with the original packaging that you receive them.
3. When we approve returns, you are requested to return the claimed products with Express Mail Service provided by the post office and to pay for return shipping costs. We will pay back the return shipping costs to you with PayPal when the products are delivered back to us if you send us a copy or photo of the receipt of payment.
Postal Code: 101-0051
→ MORE INFO.