Mt. Fuji is the most famous and popular mountain in Japan, and a lot of
people enjoy visiting there from all over the world.
This beautiful glass craft of Mt. Fuji glows in 20 different colors of LED lights in 18 kinds of glowing variations at 10 levels of speed.
You can change how it glows with the accessorized remote control to enjoy 280 kinds of the combinations in total.
The shape of this glass craft shows the actual geographical features of Mt.
Fuji based on the data sourced from the digital elevation mode (50m mesh)
published by Geospatial Information Authority of Japan (GSI) under their
Why don’t you experience relaxing and wonderful moments in the colorful and beautiful lights with this item
|20 diffrent colars of LED lights||18 kinds of glowing variations|
|1. Red||1. Rainbow (gradually changing in the 20 colors)|
|2. Blue||2. Green -> Blue -> Red (each color gradually fading)|
|3. Green||3. Green -> Yellow -> Red -> Purple -> Blue -> Aqua Blue -> White (each color gradually fading)|
|4. Pistachio Green||4. Green (gradually fading)|
|5. Cyan||5. Yellow (gradually fading)|
|6. Turquoise Blue||6. Red (gradually fading)|
|7. Aqua Blue||7. Purple (gradually fading)|
|8. Sky Blue||8. Blue (gradually fading)|
|9. Gentian Blue||9. White (gradually fading)|
|10. Purple||10. Green -> Blue -> Red|
|11. Fuchsia||11. Green -> Aqua Blue -> Blue -> Purple -> Red -> Yellow|
|12. Pink||12. Green -> no lighting -> Blue -> no lighting -> Red -> no lighting|
|13. Orange||13. Green (flushing)|
|14. Yellow||14. Yellow (flushing)|
|15. Blue White||15. Red (flushing)|
|16. White||16. Blue (flushing)|
|17. Yellow White||17. White (flushing)|
|18 Mint Green||18. Green -> Blue -> Red (flushing)|
|19. Lime Green|
|20. Green Melon|
1) DO NOT put this item in direct sunlight to prevent the glass from causing a fire.
2) Mt. Fuji glass craft is adhered to the pedestal, but please take a good care when you turn this item upside down not to drop the craft to hurt yourself. When changing batteries, please be sure to hold the craft and turn upside down.
1) Keep out of the reach of small children.
2) Be sure to connect alkaline AAA batteries correctly when you use them instead of the included AC adapter.
3) Remove the AAA batteries from the pedestal when they run out or when you do not turn on power for a long time.
4) DO NOT use old, new and different kinds of batteries at the same time.
5) DO NOT short-circuit, dismount or put on fire the merchandise
6) Keep this item away from extremely hot or cold, humid or dusty places.
7) Keep this item away from the fire and high temperature such as near a heater.
8) DO NOT change batteries with wet hands, which may cause heat, a fire or an electric shock.
9) Be careful not to drop or clash the item to avoid giving it a strong shock.
10) Use a dry and soft cloth to polish the item.
11) This item is NOT waterproof. It cannot be used under water.
12) Unplug the AC adapter when you do not turn on power for a long time.
13) DO NOT have the item operate continuously for 24 hours or more.
|Size||approx 17 x 17 x 8 cm
|Remark||Item included in this Marchandise and each quantity
Real Mt. Fuji shaped glass craft on a pedestal: 1
AC adapter (input: AC 100-240V, output: DC 12V 1.0A): 1
Remote control: 1
Red cloth: 1
|Bland||Mars Planning Co.|
Postal Code: 101-0051