The price of this merchandise includes the etching service.
We can have your name, date, short messages or any other short texts etched at the bottom of the tumblers.
Please let us know what you would like to have etched.
About these Products
Go ahead to touch the beauty of Japanese tradition fused with the modern designs, and enjoy the taste of beer promoted by the material!
These beautiful beer tumblers are made of pure titanium with the outstanding techniques originally developed by the manufacturer in Japan.
We also have "Fujin-Wind God" and "Carp" are available.
Enjoy the beautiful colors and smooth texture of titanium!
When titanium is exposed to the air, a natural oxide film is generated on its surface. This very thin transparent film, TiO2, reflects light in various colors depending on the thickness of the film.
The golden color of the drawings on these tumblers were created by the well-controlled thickness of TiO2, which is a special technique achieved by the manufacturer.
No coloring or painting is done!
Take advantage of titanium products!
You can enjoy benefits of titanium especially in the following respects:
1) Titanium does not corrode or become ionized, so it will not impair flavor of liquid in the tumblers.
2) Allergy to titanium is very rare and barely recognized, which is why titanium products can be used by many people.
3) Titanium is very light but strong, durable and hard to break, which is why titanium products stand up to long use and can be used safely by men and women of all ages.
4) Thanks to the antibacterial photocatalytic effect of the film of titanium dioxide with anodic oxidation covering the surface of the products, you can keep the cleanness of titanium items by drying them in or exposing them to the sun or fluorescent light.
* We are authorized to sell this merchandise by the manufacturer in Japan. This is why we are proud to provide our merchandise in completely new and good condition.
|Size||Diameter: 7.2 cm (approx. 2.8 inch)
Height: 10.5 cm (approx. 4.1 inch)
Thickness of the bottom of the tumbler: 1.5 mm (approx. 0.06 inch)
|Material||Japanese Pure Titanium|
|Remark||Please see the Notification|
Postal Code: 101-0051 3-25 Kanda-Jimbocho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo Japan